SUMMARY :Building a brand and promoting a business to the right target market is like building a new house. You have to get the blueprints right or you risk wasting a lot of time and money. Our Business Marketing Action Plan includes analysis, a marketing plan, marketing consultation and some actual marketing activity.
This service is ideal for small to medium enterprises located in Australia. This service is highly recommended to all business owners, new and veteran at marketing, however there are certain circumstances and types of business that we prefer not to be involved with. Contact us to find out if you qualify.
The Greenslade Creations Business Marketing Action Plan is a low-cost way to get started in business marketing, with valuable up-to-date information about what you can and should be doing to achieve your business sales and marketing goals.
ANALYSISFirst of all our business marketing expert gets oriented with what the business is, who it is for, sales strategies you are using or are planning to use etc. We will experience some of your products and services first-hand, discuss the branding and website among our design team, research the target market and help you pinpoint the target audience. We will analyse the saleability of your products and/or services and communicate with you about any key areas that need improvement.
Marketing Information Proofread and Analysis
The information that turns up online, not just on your own website but in Google Places, Facebook and on other business review and aggregation sites, is one of the most important aspects in marketing your business. Using our knowledge of what keyword phrases will assist in making your business as searchable as possible online, we will identify the strengths and weaknesses of your existing business branding, marketing and advertising (if any). If you have not commenced this yet then we will spend equivalent time making suggestions to you. We will investigate how you entitle your business and enshrine that in the brand, how you categorise the business and the products and/or services that you sell. We will discuss what demographics you target and what pricing you use in regards to the market position of your business.
What selling platform are you launching your business from? Is it an influencer brand, a business brand, an organisation or government department? What opportunities do you have to communicate with an existing audience? We will analyse the performance of your existing selling platform or provide information about developing one. A powerful selling platform is an important step to connect optimally with your target market.
Call Now: 0403 124 533
BUSINESS MARKETING PLANWe will create a customised draft Marketing Action Plan (MAP). This MAP includes all the key selling information such as marketing text (advertising spiels) for your business, products and/or services, or training and prompts for you to create them. It pin-points some of the key things you will need to do in order to promote your business, such as getting listed on places and business review sites and industry aggregators and brokers, improving your search engine rank, websites, blogs, social media and advertising.
We will tailor a MAP for you, based on:
- Your business’s products and/or services
- Existing sales text, including accuracy, aesthetics and professionalism of all documentation used internally and externally
- Your business's profile, selling platform and branding
- Other similar businesses
- Your target market (you may need to supply guidance in this area), where they are, what devices they use, what they are searching for etc.
- Your existing marketing efforts and plans
- Your previous efforts and experience with selling the products and/or services
- How to get good reviews of your business
- How to use social media to increase business
- Email marketing and list building
- Sales copy (text) and where to use different pitches
- What marketing materials and pitches to have ready for when opportunities arise
- How to make such opportunities arise
- What advertising is worth doing for your business
- What marketing materials and designs for print and web you will need
- How to create a business website and/or landing pages
- How to manage a business blog and build a following
- How to approach the media or get publicity
- How to create and use media releases
- Other Internet Marketing incl. SEO and PPC
CONSULTATIONThis Business Marketing Action Plan includes 1 hour of consultation, such as emails and discussions by phone and/or Skype to discuss the strategies that will work best for you.
Book Your Marketing Consultant
MARKETING ACTIVITYMost of the Business Marketing Action Plan package is analysis, planning and consultation, but the following actual marketing activities are often included, depending on your strategy. When requested we will:
- Help you to set up a social media page, such as a Facebook business page.
- Design and post a promotion of your business on our Facebook page, which you can freely use elsewhere.
SUMMARYThis is a flexible service, and it is the starting point for more marketing services as well as a fantastic stand-alone consultation with a SME business marketing expert about building your selling platform and marketing your business. You will get valuable up-to-date, experience-based tips on the best ways to market a business in Australia.
For practical, down-to-earth advice about the achievability of your goal within your budget, and the likely timeframe the marketing plan will need to run, simply ask your consultant at the conclusion of the service.
Customer feedback on Marketing Stage 1
"I enjoyed our conversations and working with you. I found your approach very professional and encouraging. I now have a much better idea of ways to market ... and the particular steps involved and better understanding of the processes."—M. Cashman
Australian eBook Publisher began as nothing more than a mini-site, a spin-off website based on one of the services offered by Greenslade Creations. Using niche-targeted marketing, including a strong digital marketing strategy, Australian eBook Publisher has grown to the point where it employs nine people, and has published more than 500 books.